HSK Test on March 18, 2023
考生必须在考试开始前30分钟到考场。Test takers must arrive 30 minutes before the test start time.
请参考以下考试规则。Scroll down to read more on Test Rules.
- Fill out the form to register for the HSK test on March 18, 2022 at CCS.
- Fill out one form for each student before February 5th.
- Registration is only valid with full payment of testing fee to CCS before February 5th. Payment of testing fee is not refundable. Refer to the testing fee on the registration form for each level.
- Payment information: Zelle online payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with student's "full name", "CCS family ID" and "HSK level #" in the memo.
- If you are testing for HSK Levels 3 or above, submit a student recent photo in JPG format (fullname.jpg) via email to email@example.com before February 5th. The file size should be about 50KB. See below for photo requirement.
- Each student must bring an ID card to the test site for verification. Fill out the full name on the ID card below and bring the same card to CCS on the test date.
考试规则 Test Rules
Articles Carried for the Test
On the test date, the test taker must carry the following articles to the test room:
Recorder, camera, dictionary, MP3, mobile phone, Beep-pager, laptop, notebook, textbook and other irrelevant articles to the test.
Note: The test taker whose ID Certificate is deemed incorrect will not be allowed into the test room. Those who bring banned articles such as mobile phone, mp3, etc. should turn them off, put them in the bag and put the bag in the place designated by the examiner and proctor.
Break and Exit:
- After entering the test room up until the start of the reading comprehension section, the test taker should not leave the test room midway, and there will be no break time provided; if during that time the test taker needs to leave the test room due to special reasons, he/she should get permission from the chief examiner. Before leaving the test room, the test taker should submit his/her Test Admission Ticket and ID Card to the chief examiner and get them back from the chief examiner when returning to the test room. Speaking test takers are not permitted to leave the test room during the test. If they choose to leave the test room, their test will be nullified.
- Each test taker must sit at the designated seat, and has no right to choose a seat;
- The test taker is not allowed to take food or soft drinks in the process of the test;
- The test taker shall not open the test paper beforehand, answer questions in a cross-part way, tear, change, or copy contents of the Test Paper, take the Test Paper and the Answer Sheet out of the test room, or conduct other cheating behaviors.