- Within the first 2 weeks of the Fall semester, during open registration period, parents are allowed to unregister on-site class only. The student will be withdrawn from the existing on-site class.
- After the open registration period, parents must contact Program Directors to unregister class. Refer to School Enrollment Policy for refund information.
- Log into CCS Online Registration System.
- Click "Class registrations" link.
3. Click "Class" dropdown button next to the class you would like to unregister and select "Unregister".
4. Press button "Yes, Unregister this class" to confirm. Or if you change your mind at this moment, you can press "No, cancel this action" to keep the registration.