- All classes (CHL, CLS, ACT) will be registered for one school year of both Fall and Spring semesters. All classes' curriculum are one year based. Students will still have a chance to change their class registration at the beginning of the Spring semester, subject to program director's approval.
- Tuition and fees should be paid per semester and paid before the start of each semester.
How to Register
- 2017-18 registration will open at 11:00 am on May 19th, 2017, and be closed at 23:59:59 on September 17th, 2017.
- You will need a valid email account to register. One family only needs to create one account. It's strongly recommended to use latest version of IE, Firefox, Chrome for the best view experience.
- After registration on-line, please print out the summary page and attach to it a check payable to Cary Chinese School.
- On May 20 and June 3, CCS registration staff will collect the summary page and check at Panther Creek High School. Please do NOT turn your registration page or check to your teachers.
- You can also mail your check along with your summary page to:
Cary Chinese School
P.O. BOX 1542
Cary, NC 27512
- Registration is complete only when all tuition and charges are paid. A registration fee of $25 will be waived for each family who registers and pays on or before August 21th, 2017. After August 21th, 2017, a non-refundable $25 registration fee will be applied.
- AP Chinese ONLY: If you're interested in AP Chinese, please check here for instructions.
CHL & CSL Registration
CCS CHL program offers full grades of Chinese classes from Pre-K to Grade 9 & AP Chinese, including two sets of classes for Chinese as a Heritage Language curriculum: Ma Liping and Zhongwen (暨南大学“中文”).
- Tuition and book fee for Language Classes
- CHL tuition: the tuition for each CHL class is $180, except AP Chinese $200, plus book fee (Zhong Wen $15, Ma Liping $55, Prek and K $8, AP Chinese TBD).
- CSL tuition: $180, plus book fee.
Please contact the program directors if you need assistance with language classes registration.
- CHL Program Directors: Janet Wang (919-600-1280) or Xinrong Jiang (919-924-2239)
- CSL Program Director: Chunhui He (513-237-5160) or Qing Ye (919-924-9732)
CCS offers a variety of activity classes includes: ELA and Math enhancement, SAT, Chess, Art and Adult classes. Please click here for a full list of courses with teacher and tuition information.
- If a student withdraws from an on-site class before the 2nd Sunday of the semester, 100% of their tuition can be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from an on-site class after the 2nd Sunday and before the 3rd Sunday of the semester, 75% of their tuition can be refunded.
- No refund will be made if a student withdraws after the 3rd Sunday of the school semester or if a student is expelled from the school.
Off-Site Class: (Tennis, Badminton, etc.)
- If a student withdraws from an off-site class and the vacant spot can be refilled before the 2nd Sunday of the semester, the unused portion of their tuition can be refunded.
- No refund will be made if the vacant spot can not be refilled before the 2nd Sunday of the semester.
- No refund will be made if a student withdraws after the 2nd Sunday of the semester or if a student is expelled from the school.
Within the first 2 weeks of a new semester, what we call open registration period (ORP), parents and students are allowed to switch/unregister classes. Please follow the instructions below:
If you have any question during the online registration process, please send email to email@example.com.
As always, thank you all for your consistent support and wish you all have a wonderful summer!
Cary Chinese School